perjantai 22. joulukuuta 2017

2018 AtoZ Reading Challenge

Tähän haasteeseen olen tutustunut fanfictionin parissa, mutta kirjojen kanssa tämä on minulle uutta. Haastavaakin tämä tulee luultavasti olemaan, täytyy toivoa, että kirjastot tarjoavat myös harvinaisemmilla alkukirjaimilla alkavia kirjoja.

 A to Z, this is something I've before done with fanfiction. With books, this is new to me. Especially, when I live in Finland, and we don't really use letters B, C, F, Q, X, Z etc in here. Also, my English isn't that good, which means really short book reviews - but I don't really think that matters. At least for me, the idea is what matters.

Listaus / TBR
1. A
2. B - Maggie Stiefwater: Blue Lily, Lily Blue
3. C - J. K. Rowling: The Casual Vacancy
4. D
5. E - David Baldacci: End Game
6. F - J. K. Rowling: Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them Original Screenplay
7. G
8. H
9. I
10. J - Jo Nesbø: Jano
11. K - James Dashner: The Kill Order
12. L - Richard Bach: Lokki Joonatan
13. M - Max Seeck: Mefiston kosketus
14. N - Stefan Ahnhem: Den Nionde Graven
15. O
16. P - Camilla Grebe, Paul Leander-Engström: Pietarin Kapellimestari
17. Q
18. R
19. S
20. T - Tove Jansson: Trollvinter
21. U
22. V - Angie Thomas: Viha jonka kylvät
23. W
24. X
25. Y
26. Z


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti